Thursday, May 14, 2009

RIght or Wrong?

I was invited to a party. I didn't go because I knew that I would be put in a regretable situation. I never want to be put in a situation where there are people doing illegal actions. For example, at a party, if there is alcohol, everyone is guilty whether or not they were actually drinking. This, or a similar situation would most likely de-rail my future. With any kind of illegal background, jobs are increasingly hard to find. 

Since I want to go into the FBI or CSI, I cannot have any illegal offenses. Having one such offense would end my career before it starts. An offense would make me work a boring desk job, instead of something interesting and that I enjoy. It is for this reason I like to stay inside, or with my own group of friends who don't go out and do anything stupid. 

By not going to this party I preserved my future, and kept my chances alive to have a job that I will enjoy. Going to parties where there is drugs and alcohol is stupid and asking to be arrested. For these reasons, I will never attend one. 


No comments: